Cranchi E30 Endurance
A new era for the Cranchi Yachts Endurance line
The E30 Endurance is a walkaround with an inboard engine that has modernised the concept and design of the legendary Endurance line. It originated in the 1980s and, since then, has been constantly upgraded to ensure it’s always at the forefront of innovation in its field.
Today, the new E30 Endurance offers softer lines and new details, enhancing its practicality and elegance. The stern deck is entirely teak clad and a whole 70 cm have been added to it. The ladders used for access on board from the water includes integrated handles, and the bollards on either side of the boat are retractable. The seats, sofas and navigation dashboard have been renovated for a sportier, more vintage look.
The sun decks on either side of the boat have also been redesigned, and made more comfortable, also thanks to the added cup holders and integrated loudspeakers. The table used for the large C-shaped sofa in the cockpit can be lowered thanks to an hydraulic servomechanism, to transform the seating area into another sun deck which is protected from the edges to make it extra safe, especially for children.
The entire cock-pit area is shaded using a micropore cover, available on request, which can be easily assembled with supporting pillars made of carbon fibres: super light and elegant.
The E30 is designed to make it easier to hook up your electronic devices, as you can see from the watertight USB sockets in the navigating area and cockpit and from the practical, universal wireless smartphone charger located in the navigating bridge.
Optimal nautical performance and easy movement on board, from stern to bow, are guaranteed.
The height of the internal spaces, level of comfort and the extremely elegant choices of decor make this yacht ideal for a cruise of one or more days.
Length Overall: 9.85m
Length Hull: 8.88m
Fuel: 326 Liters
Water: 70 Liters
Dry Weight:3,090 – 3,450Kg
| Brochure |
Cabins: Open Cabin
Berths: Up to 4
Notes: Dinette converts to double
Base boat inclusions
– Fresh water tank l 70 with water pump
– Engine room hatch with electric control
– Supplementary ensign staff
– Engine/on board service batteries n°2 for 12V wiring system
– Not electrical water heater 25 l
– Magnetic compass
– Fuel tank l 326 with level
– Dashboard with enfolding windscreen
– Electric blade trim tabs
– Cockpit shower hot and cold water
– Fire extinguisher: n°1 automatic in engine room – n°1 manual in the cockpit
– Electric wiring system DC 12V
– Lateral stringers supplementary lights
– Cockpit cabinet with sink
– Saloon floor + steps to cabin in wood
– Bildge pump
– Sliding door
– Socket on the dashboard 12V
– Pulpit wraparound bow/stern
– Swimming ladder
– Power steering and electronic lever engine control – petrol
– Battery switch n.3
– Hydraulic steering and electronic lever engine control – diesel D4 version
– Electrical marine WC foldaway in separate room
– Waste water tank
– Antifouling black colour, n.2 coats (no propellers)
– Special antifouling for propeller. Self-cleaning, ecological
– Bimini Top (with frame and canvas “M”)
– Bimini Top black micro perforated, with carbon poles
– Complete hood (with bimini)
– Cover set for dashboard and pilot and co-pilot seats
– Bow sun cushion + cover
– Bow thruster 2,2 Kw with automatic fire extinguisher
– Microwave oven with furniture
– Cockpit fridge 42 lt.
– Gps plotter Garmin
– Electric grill on cockpit furniture
– 230V Electric Wiring System with battery charger and electrical resistance on water heater, socket in the cabin, water pressure reducer and shore power 32Ah with cable;
– Underwater lights n.2
– Cabinet with door
– Multi-instrument DTS (depth-temperature-speed) integrated in the helm position instruments
– Fenders and covers n°6
– RADIO Fusion Bluetooth-USB; 2 speakers, amplifier, subwoofer and remote control in the cockpit + n.1 speaker in cabin.
– Radio: n.2 additional speakers on bow (can be ordered only together with “Bow sun cushion + cover”)
– Boat tracking system with alarms bilge water, dock line disconnected, moving boat, engine activation. Traffic for 2 years included.
– Internal table convertible into bed
– Teak cockpit table convertible in sunbathing including cushion
– Solid teak coverings on lateral stringers
– Teak laid swimming platform
– Teak laid cockpit
– Cockpit cover
– Protective nanotechnological treatment for external surfaces, against dirt and germs, including one maintenance product.
– Trip computer – Power trim assistance – single engine
– Electric anchor winch 800W, m 30 chain, anchor kg 10
– Electric anchor winch 800W, m 30 chain; Ultramarine stainless steel anchor kg 12
– Vhf Dsc
– Mosquito net and blind on hatch