Cranchi T36 Crossover
The practicality of a Trawler with the excitement of a cruiser.
The T36 Crossover combines the functionality of a Trawler with the adventure of a touring yacht. A boat that combines a dynamic sailing experience with incredible interior comfort.
On deck, the hard top and the extensive sheltered area on the main deck can guarantee comfort at all times. The square deck has a full glass cover offering comfort and protection without blocking natural light and visibility. A glass sliding door closes off this area, making your stay on board enjoyable no matter the latitude, and during the hottest periods throughout the day (thanks to the air conditioning system), or the coldest months.
Natural ventilation and good air circulation are provided by the two bow facing skylights on the hard top: so, when it’s hot, all you need to do is open a skylight for some fresh air.
Even with the door closed, you still feel like you are part of the outdoors. The cockpit, both internally and externally, is distributed over one floor, without steps: the T36 Crossover promises to make your access to the sea immediate, easy and direct.
The external design favours overhanging lines, both at bow and stern, in order to amplify the living spaces and create a more dynamic and powerful profile. There’s a comfortable seating area in the cockpit and a mobile kitchen with a barbecue and sink. The large beach area is easily accessible. It’s both simple and safe to move toward the bow using the walkway that runs the entire perimeter without anything in your way. The main sun deck area is at the bow.
The hard top is extremely versatile and can be equipped with clamps that holds two bikes, a stand up paddle or canoe.
The sheltered part of the cockpit houses, as well as the navigation station, a lounge area with a convertible sofa and the kitchen.
Below deck, the sleeping quarters are spacious, with surprising solutions for a yacht of this size. The T36 Crossover offers different set-ups: two cabins and two bathrooms, or three cabins and one bathroom. So, the owner can choose the right layout on the basis of what they need, without ever having to compromise comfort, conviviality or privacy.
Length Overall: 11.85m
Length Hull: 9.96m
Fuel: 600 Liters
Water: 190 Liters
| Brochure |
Cabins: 2 or 3 (3 Cabins Standard)
Berths: Up to 8
Notes: Dinette converts to double
Base boat inclusions
–JOYSTICK + Cruise control + Single lever control + Trip Computer + Power trim assistance
– Water distribution system directly from the dock
– Grey water: shower collection system
– Acoustic and visual alarm on the dashboard for water in the bilge
– Bruce anchor 15 kg
– Interior Deluxe version
– Engine/on-board service batteries n°3
– Water heater l 25
– Magnetic compass
– Cabins: version with n.3 bedrooms + n.1 bathroom
– Automatic battery charger 35 Ah 3 output
– 50 meters – 8mm chain
– Antiflame blanket
– Flaps Humphree Basic version + Automatic Trim Control
– Cockpit shower
– Fire extinguisher: n°2 automatic in engine room + n°1 manual in the cockpit
– Side opening window left
– Cabin fridge
– Electric system 12V/DC 230V/AC
– Cockpit cabinet with sink, teak chopping board, covers.
– Boat hook
– Saloon floor in wood pre-treated anti-scratch and anti-mold
– Water pump
– Fender holders n°6
– Shore power 32Ah with cable
– RADIO Fusion
– Electrical setting for pilot seat, for height (up/down)
– Shower head in the bathroom left side
– Saloon table
– Bathroom/s’ curtains
– Windscreen wiper
– Hydraulic steering and electronic engines control
– Electric winch 800W
– Electric marine Wc
– Mosquito net – blind on deck hatch bow cabin
– Mosquito nets on portholes
– Bilge micro suction system
– Waste water tank
– Ultramarine stainless steel anchor kg16
– Antifouling black colour, n.2 coats (no propellers)
– Special antifouling for propeller (self-cleaning, ecological)
– Air-conditioning system 16.000 BTU cabins, whith heat pump
– Saloon air-conditioning system 16.000 BTU, with heat pump
– Supplementary teak ensign staff
– Load bars installed on the superstructure. Basic kit with rails and Thule bars. (specific hooks on request. To be quoted)
– Aft bimini with carbon poles
– Bow sunbathing cushion bimini top, with carbon poles
– Cabins: version with n.2 bedrooms + n.2 bathrooms
– Hood for complete stern closing
– Automatic list control
– Coordinated Turn Control
– Bow sunbathing cushion + storage + cover
– Bow shower
– Bow thruster with automatic fire extinguisher
– Search light
– Microwave oven
– G.P.S.+ colour chartplotter Raymarine display 9″
– G.P.S. + Chartplotter + colour Radar Raymarine display 9″
– 5KW Generator
– Electric cockpit grill
– Decor lights in bow and aft cabins + Led light under the dashboard
– Additional external courtesy lights
– Bow light
– Multi-instrument DTS (depth-temperature-speed) integrated in the helm position instruments
– Saloon roof window blinds n.3 pieces
– Blinds for front/side windows
– Vertical stern cockpit blind, n.3 parts: central+right+left (can be ordered only with Aft Bimini)
– N°6 fenders + fender covers
– Hydraulic foldaway passerelle
– Autopilot Raymarine
– Footrest for pilot armchair
– Stainless steel moulding for air intake
– Upgrade radio – Speakers on the foredeck + subwoofer
– Data receiver/transmitter AIS system (required VHF and Plotter/GPS)
– Heating System (not with air conditioning)
– Set of Cranchi® crockery, cutlery and glasses (6 settings)
– Boat tracking system with alarms bilge water, dock line disconnected, moving boat, engine activation. Traffic for 2 years included.
– Teak cockpit table, removable
– Teak laid swimming platform + n.2 retractable bollards + aft handle.
– Complete teak laid cockpit including dunnages and grating
– Solid teak coverings on bow/stern lateral stringers
– Anchor winch remote control with integrated anchor meter counter
– Salon and cabin curtains “romans” type
– Protective nanotechnological treatment for external surfaces, against dirt and germs, including one maintenance product.
– 24″ LED TV in bow cabin
– 24″ LED TV in aft cabin
– 28″ Led TV + DVD salon
– V.H.F./DSC Raymarine