A new dimension of beauty
The 25 metre Settantotto is a grand exhibit, crafted with the utmost attention to detail; a concept of beauty that is both modern and classic, essential but not minimal…timeless. She has a fluid form without distinct edges, conveying a natural sense of balance. The design choices by Christian Grande – who worked closely with the Shipbuilding Research Centre- are not excessive, forced or aggressive. Yet this model exhibits the power that you can expect from any flagship. Her smooth and muscular forms are equipped to take on the sea in any condition: the perfect hull, a tall and splaying bow, and a pronounced gunwale.
Also, the expressive combination of colours used for the structure and superstructure, the latter being visibly lighter, has enhanced the yacht’s sleek and sinuous forms and the feeling of sheer amazement when you discover the spacious environments and generous volumes dedicated to the internal areas, filled with natural light, as can be seen from the symmetrical subtractions in the hull, on the main and lower decks.
Freedom without boundaries
The main deck and fly comprise large open spaces with dedicated areas for socialising and relaxing, from bow to stern. There is also an adjoining beach platform which can be accessed safely and easily. The beach deck includes a lift which can be raised, lowered or moved forward. The deck can also be transformed into an immense terrace overlooking the sea, thanks to the extra surface area provided by the teak clad garage. The garage storage compartment comprises a large space for tender and a jet ski which can be separated from the area closest to the beach used for the chaise lounges.
Abundant space, elegance and functionality are also features of the square deck where the kitchen, living room and relaxation area are distributed optimally. There is also an extra bathroom on the main deck, an unusual component for a yacht of this size.
Your new comfort zone
The layout below deck comprises four en-suite cabins: three large doubles and one twin bed. All the beds are positioned lengthways along the bow-stern axis to guarantee maximum comfort while you rest. The rooms are furnished in a refined and elegant style. The full beam owner’s cabin is located at the heart of the yacht with a walk in wardrobe, small study or ‘beauty corner’, making it feel like a luxury suite. Sophisticated elegance and maximum comfort are distinguishing features of the bow VIP cabin. The cabin used mainly for storing equipment is also comfortable, equipped with twin beds and a separate bathroom and shower. The seaman’s cabin, which can be accessed separately with respect to other areas of the yacht, is also used as a laundry room and includes a washing machine and tumble dryer. This room is located between the engine room and the owner’s cabin to ensure maximum acoustic comfort in the sleeping quarters thanks to the high quality sound insulating bulkheads.
To make your experience on board even more enjoyable and comfortable, each area is equipped with an entertainment and home automation system, which you can control easily from your smartphone or the navigation panel thanks to the Garmin glass cockpit, providing easy access to all systems.
Insulation and sound damping systems have been implemented in all areas of the yacht, with special attention to the machine room. This space has been designed with meticulous attention to detail, including design choices that facilitate access, mobility, maintenance activities and especially safety. The layout and choices of materials have also been carefully determined, prioritising stainless steel and aluminium and fibreglass fuel reserve tanks to ensure no leakage and infiltration can occur.
The engine room houses three straight six-cylinder Volvo Penta D13 1350 IPS engine each of which can reach 1000 HP when necessary. Along with IPS3 pods, these create a compact, trustworthy and manageable solution, ideal for a yacht of this size.
The machine room also houses two generators: a solution implemented to increase efficiency, reduce fuel consumption as well as the likelihood of breaking down.
All the systems on board, including the fire-prevention system, represent the state-of-the-art in the nautical industry’s technology and are designed and installed in a way that facilitates their maintenance. The optional Humphree system is another unrivalled addition, guaranteeing stability while sailing or in port, comprising stabilising carbon fins, an interceptor blades and an electronic control unit for immediate and effective configuration corrections.
WHY THE SETTANTOTTO IS MUCH MORE THAN A 78
TEN THINGS THAT YOU WON’T FIND ON ANOTHER 25 METRE YACHT
01 / AN UNRIVALLED PRODUCTION PROCESS
This is how excellence is brought to life: it begins with a design that has been perfected down to the tiniest detail, and from there, it is shaped further, in a highly automated facility boasting cutting-edge technologies and construction methods, which serve to ensure the best ergonomics and the unparalleled quality of the product.
02 / THE BEST MATERIALS USED IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY
High-quality carbon and aramid fibres woven together in matrices that are specially designed and tested for the nautical sector, special metal alloys (such as anticorodal, which does not suffer corrosion) and optimised systems: together, these elements render the Settantotto lighter, stronger and more environmentally friendly. The research into materials extends to the most minute details: from aerospace-derived adhesives to patented paints, from essences to fabrics and even to the medical-grade steel used in the engine room.
03 / A PRIVATE BEACH CLUB
Equipped with a lift that moves upwards, downwards and forwards, the stern beach platform can be transformed into a huge terrace overlooking the sea, with integrated sound speakers, a chromeplated steel shower and ceiling lights. The beach area can be extended thanks to the extraordinary surface created by the teakcovered hangar. Opening the hatch of the compartment reveals a large space, in which the area used for storing a tender (measuring 395 cm) and a jet ski can be separated by means of a curtain from the section closest to the beach platform, where chaise-longues can be placed.
04 / AN ADDITIONAL BATHROOM ON THE MAIN DECK
The deck is home to a galley, a saloon and relaxation areas, with an optimum layout. The presence of an additional bathroom on the main deck represents an unusual detail on a yacht of this size.
05 / FOUR DÉCOR PROPOSALS AND A COLLECTION OF FURNISHINGS
for authentic Made in Italy style Christian Grande has created four different décor options: each of these combinations of materials and colours lend the rooms a feeling of warmth and relaxed elegance. And to maintain perfect harmony with the art direction choices, the Settantotto can be furnished with elements from the Flexform collections by Antonio Citterio and Carlo Colombo.
06 / THE PLEASURE OF WALKING ON A CLOUD
When you step below deck – before your eyes have taken in all the beauty that surrounds you, before you have noticed how all the beds in all the cabins are positioned longitudinally to the stern/bow axis for the best comfort while you rest, before all of this – your body will have already fallen in love with the Settantotto: indeed, the very first step you take on the incredibly soft floor is all you need to begin imagining the sensual pleasures that this yacht will give you.
07 / THE SOUND OF SILENCE
Sound-proofing and sound-absorbing materials, fastening systems with no rivets and the most apt choice of layout (with the crew cabin located between the engine room and the owner’s cabin) will enable you to fully appreciate the sound of the sea. In this regard, the contribution made by the innovative sound damping solutions is extraordinary; when applied to the bulwarks, bulkheads and floors, these reduced the perceived noise by an amazing 25 dB. The same degree of attention has also been paid to the thermal insulation on board, providing comfort and energy efficiency and preventing any form of condensation.
08 / THE THRILL OF CONTROL
To make the on-board experience even more enjoyable and comfortable, each space on board the yacht features a number of entertainment and home automation systems, all of which can be easily managed from a smartphone or from the steering console, courtesy of the glass cockpit by Garmin, which provides easy access to all the systems.
09 / THE SENSATION OF A CALM SEA AT ALL TIMES
The Settantotto is equipped with the Humphree system, which represents an unrivalled guarantee of perfect stability and distribution, both when at sea and when in a roadstead, with stabilising carbon fibre fins, interceptor blade and an electronic control unit for immediate and effective configuration corrections.
10 / THE VALUE OF DESIGN (AND REDUNDANCY) IN THE ENGINE ROOM TOO
Easy access, mobility and maintenance, and above all a focus on safety, are the elements that characterise the engine room, which has been designed with a close eye on every detail of the layout. The room is home to three six-cylinder Volvo Penta D13 engines and two generators: this solution boosts efficiency, reduces consumption and slashes the likelihood of breaking down.
Length Overall: 25.15m
Length Hull: 23.26m
Fuel: 5,920 Liters
Water: 1,250 Liters
Dry Weight: 57,000Kg
| Brochure |
3x Volvo Penta IPS1350 – 1,000HP with Joystick Docking
Cabins: 1 Owners, 3 Guest all with ensuite + 2 Crew Cabins
Berths: Up to 8 Guests + 3 Crew
Base boat inclusions
– Grey water tank
– Water softening system
– Special antifouling for propeller (self-cleaning, ecological)
– Automatic winder for water hose
– Kit haulage/launching for Jet Ski
– Kit haulage/launching for tender (Williams 395)
– Volvo Penta DPS digital anchor
– Ultramarine stainless steel anchor kg80 and stainless steel 100m chain
– TV SAT cm80 antena, with balancing dome, without decoder
– Supplementary ensign staff (teak)
– Shore power cable electric winder 20 m (n.2) with remote control
– Workbench with toolbox in the engine room
– Aft Beach area: Shower, radio and lights: n.2 foldable chairs in teak and fabric.
– Bidets in the bathrooms of the Master cabin and n.1 VIP cabin (total 2)
– Cabins and bathrooms linen: set of sheets and pillowcases, bedcover, pillows for 4 cabins; n.8 set of towels (1 shower, 1 visage, 1 guest); n.12 beach towels
– Bow bimini top with carbon poles
– Additional cleats at mid-way (the pair 1dx + 1sx)
– Stern hood with side parts
– Electronic Safe in master cabin
– N.4 mooring lines
– Flybridge covers
– Galley version with opening window to the living room
– Day toilette on the main deck on left side
– Dimmers for flybridge
– Dimmers for interiors
– 180 l/h water maker with cabin control and fresh washing system
– Steamwash shower on the flybridge
– Bow thruster with automatic fire extinguisher
– Dual fuel filters, with sensor and pressure gauge
– Microwave oven and refrigerator in the crew cabin
– Fridge installed in bow sunbathing sofa
– 36 Kw generator upgrade (n.2x18kw instead of n.1x22kw)
– Stainless steel “Crab” logos, blue-backlighted, n.2, right + left, on the sides of the superstructure
– Third pilot station in the cockpit – port side
– Home theatre with Bose Lifestyle system for salon, master cabin anc Vip cabin.
– Ice-maker with separate water tank
– Automatic washing with bow hose, water connection and bow shower
– Washer and dryer in the crew cabin (instead of the standard washer/dryer)
– n.2 Roda sunlounger with cushion + n.2 teak tables for outdoor
– Aft flooding lights
– Underwater lights (n.9, of which n.3 at the stern, n.3 per side)
– Stainless steel boat name, on transom. Price for each letter. For logos/symbols, separate quotation
– Stainless steel boat name, blue-backlighted – on transom. (each letter). For logos/symbols, separate quotation
– Vertical bimini on the cockpit in the back
– Hydraulic foldaway passerelle, Deluxe model
– “Fin Stabilizations System” Humphree
– Co-pilot interior seat
– Side access door aft right side
– Side access door aft left side
– Cockpit: n.2 Flexform armchairs, n.1 coffee table and n.2 design baskets
– Extra socket in the cabin (specify position)
– External additional socket (specify position)
– Data receiver/transmitter AIS system class B (required VHF and Plotter/GPS)
– Repeater of the navigation equipment in the captain’s cabin
– Heating system with diesel burner
– Windscreen defrosting
– Second Plotter 22″ screen on Flybridge
– Third Plotter 22″ screen on the main deck
– Set of Cranchi® crockery, cutlery and glasses (10 settings)
– Gyroscopic stabiliser 26
– Table on bow sofa area
– Solid teak coverings on bow/stern lateral stringers
– Solid teak coverings on fly bridge
– Cameras n.3, of which n.1 in the engine room, n.1 on bow, n.1 on stern
– Stern Flybridge sunshade awning with carbon poles (only with T-Top)
– Flybridge T-Top, with electric opening slats
– 43″ LED TV in VIP cabin + Radio Bluetooth/Usb
– 32″ LED TV in guest cabins + Radio Bluetooth/Usb
– LED TV in captain’s cabin + Radio Bluetooth/Usb
– 43″ LED TV on the flybridge with foldaway device
– Wine cellar