A new dimension of beauty
The 25 metre Settantotto is a grand exhibit, crafted with the utmost attention to detail; a concept of beauty that is both modern and classic, essential but not minimal…timeless. She has a fluid form without distinct edges, conveying a natural sense of balance. The design choices by Christian Grande – who worked closely with the Shipbuilding Research Centre- are not excessive, forced or aggressive. Yet this model exhibits the power that you can expect from any flagship. Her smooth and muscular forms are equipped to take on the sea in any condition: the perfect hull, a tall and splaying bow, and a pronounced gunwale.
Also, the expressive combination of colours used for the structure and superstructure, the latter being visibly lighter, has enhanced the yacht’s sleek and sinuous forms and the feeling of sheer amazement when you discover the spacious environments and generous volumes dedicated to the internal areas, filled with natural light, as can be seen from the symmetrical subtractions in the hull, on the main and lower decks.
Freedom without boundaries
The main deck and fly comprise large open spaces with dedicated areas for socialising and relaxing, from bow to stern. There is also an adjoining beach platform which can be accessed safely and easily. The beach deck includes a lift which can be raised, lowered or moved forward. The deck can also be transformed into an immense terrace overlooking the sea, thanks to the extra surface area provided by the teak clad garage. The garage storage compartment comprises a large space for tender and a jet ski which can be separated from the area closest to the beach used for the chaise lounges.
Abundant space, elegance and functionality are also features of the square deck where the kitchen, living room and relaxation area are distributed optimally. There is also an extra bathroom on the main deck, an unusual component for a yacht of this size.
Your new comfort zone
The layout below deck comprises four en-suite cabins: three large doubles and one twin bed. All the beds are positioned lengthways along the bow-stern axis to guarantee maximum comfort while you rest. The rooms are furnished in a refined and elegant style. The full beam owner’s cabin is located at the heart of the yacht with a walk in wardrobe, small study or ‘beauty corner’, making it feel like a luxury suite. Sophisticated elegance and maximum comfort are distinguishing features of the bow VIP cabin. The cabin used mainly for storing equipment is also comfortable, equipped with twin beds and a separate bathroom and shower. The seaman’s cabin, which can be accessed separately with respect to other areas of the yacht, is also used as a laundry room and includes a washing machine and tumble dryer. This room is located between the engine room and the owner’s cabin to ensure maximum acoustic comfort in the sleeping quarters thanks to the high quality sound insulating bulkheads.
To make your experience on board even more enjoyable and comfortable, each area is equipped with an entertainment and home automation system, which you can control easily from your smartphone or the navigation panel thanks to the Garmin glass cockpit, providing easy access to all systems.
Insulation and sound damping systems have been implemented in all areas of the yacht, with special attention to the machine room. This space has been designed with meticulous attention to detail, including design choices that facilitate access, mobility, maintenance activities and especially safety. The layout and choices of materials have also been carefully determined, prioritising stainless steel and aluminium and fibreglass fuel reserve tanks to ensure no leakage and infiltration can occur.
The engine room houses three straight six-cylinder Volvo Penta D13 1350 IPS engine each of which can reach 1000 HP when necessary. Along with IPS3 pods, these create a compact, trustworthy and manageable solution, ideal for a yacht of this size.
The machine room also houses two generators: a solution implemented to increase efficiency, reduce fuel consumption as well as the likelihood of breaking down.
All the systems on board, including the fire-prevention system, represent the state-of-the-art in the nautical industry’s technology and are designed and installed in a way that facilitates their maintenance. The optional Humphree system is another unrivalled addition, guaranteeing stability while sailing or in port, comprising stabilising carbon fins, an interceptor blades and an electronic control unit for immediate and effective configuration corrections.
Length Overall: 25.15m
Length Hull: 23.26m
Dry Weight: 57,000Kg
3x Volvo Penta IPS1350 – 1,000HP with Joystick Docking
Cabins: 1 Owners, 3 Guest all with ensuite + 2 Crew Cabins
Berths: Up to 8 + 3 Crew
Base boat inclusions
– Grey water tank
– Water softening system
– Special antifouling for propeller (self-cleaning, ecological)
– Automatic winder for water hose
– Kit haulage/launching for Jet Ski
– Kit haulage/launching for tender (Williams 395)
– Volvo Penta DPS digital anchor
– Ultramarine stainless steel anchor kg80 and stainless steel 100m chain
– TV SAT cm80 antena, with balancing dome, without decoder
– Supplementary ensign staff (teak)
– Shore power cable electric winder 20 m (n.2) with remote control
– Workbench with toolbox in the engine room
– Aft Beach area: Shower, radio and lights: n.2 foldable chairs in teak and fabric.
– Bidets in the bathrooms of the Master cabin and n.1 VIP cabin (total 2)
– Cabins and bathrooms linen: set of sheets and pillowcases, bedcover, pillows for 4 cabins; n.8 set of towels (1 shower, 1 visage, 1 guest); n.12 beach towels
– Bow bimini top with carbon poles
– Additional cleats at mid-way (the pair 1dx + 1sx)
– Stern hood with side parts
– Electronic Safe in master cabin
– N.4 mooring lines
– Flybridge covers
– Galley version with opening window to the living room
– Day toilette on the main deck on left side
– Dimmers for flybridge
– Dimmers for interiors
– 180 l/h water maker with cabin control and fresh washing system
– Steamwash shower on the flybridge
– Bow thruster with automatic fire extinguisher
– Dual fuel filters, with sensor and pressure gauge
– Microwave oven and refrigerator in the crew cabin
– Fridge installed in bow sunbathing sofa
– 36 Kw generator upgrade (n.2x18kw instead of n.1x22kw)
– Stainless steel “Crab” logos, blue-backlighted, n.2, right + left, on the sides of the superstructure
– Third pilot station in the cockpit – port side
– Home theatre with Bose Lifestyle system for salon, master cabin anc Vip cabin.
– Ice-maker with separate water tank
– Automatic washing with bow hose, water connection and bow shower
– Washer and dryer in the crew cabin (instead of the standard washer/dryer)
– n.2 Roda sunlounger with cushion + n.2 teak tables for outdoor
– Aft flooding lights
– Underwater lights (n.9, of which n.3 at the stern, n.3 per side)
– Stainless steel boat name, on transom. Price for each letter. For logos/symbols, separate quotation
– Stainless steel boat name, blue-backlighted – on transom. (each letter). For logos/symbols, separate quotation
– Vertical bimini on the cockpit in the back
– Hydraulic foldaway passerelle, Deluxe model
– “Fin Stabilizations System” Humphree
– Co-pilot interior seat
– Side access door aft right side
– Side access door aft left side
– Cockpit: n.2 Flexform armchairs, n.1 coffee table and n.2 design baskets
– Extra socket in the cabin (specify position)
– External additional socket (specify position)
– Data receiver/transmitter AIS system class B (required VHF and Plotter/GPS)
– Repeater of the navigation equipment in the captain’s cabin
– Heating system with diesel burner
– Windscreen defrosting
– Second Plotter 22″ screen on Flybridge
– Third Plotter 22″ screen on the main deck
– Set of Cranchi® crockery, cutlery and glasses (10 settings)
– Gyroscopic stabiliser 26
– Table on bow sofa area
– Solid teak coverings on bow/stern lateral stringers
– Solid teak coverings on fly bridge
– Cameras n.3, of which n.1 in the engine room, n.1 on bow, n.1 on stern
– Stern Flybridge sunshade awning with carbon poles (only with T-Top)
– Flybridge T-Top, with electric opening slats
– 43″ LED TV in VIP cabin + Radio Bluetooth/Usb
– 32″ LED TV in guest cabins + Radio Bluetooth/Usb
– LED TV in captain’s cabin + Radio Bluetooth/Usb
– 43″ LED TV on the flybridge with foldaway device
– Wine cellar